|Job Title:||Accounting Operations Manager ( Open to All ) Active Recruitment|
|Job Type:||Regular , Full time|
|Department/Division:||Administrative Services – Finance|
|Salary:||Range is $77,900 to $114,900 annually|
|Closing Date:||1/8/2016 5:00 PM|
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field, or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
• Six years’ experience in accounting or finance.
• Three years supervisory experience across all years of job related experience.
• Public sector experience.
• Investment fund experience.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or 3+ years of audit experience, preferably auditing government entities.
• 2+ years of hands on experience preparing CAFR financial statements and notes
• 10+ years governmental accounting experience.
• Knowledge of FERC accounting and standards for Utilities.
• Demonstrated experience and commitment to working hours necessary to complete all work related deadlines.
Under general supervision of the Deputy Chief Financial Officer, provides direction, leadership and oversight of the management, control, and reporting of multiple accounting functions, fund and sub-system accounting, and the investment portfolio for the County. Maintains confidentiality of all privileged information.
The general level and nature of this position are described in the headings below. This is not an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel in this classification.
To see the full advertisement, click HERE